Author Topic: RPG 5/11/17 - RESULTS  (Read 1916 times)

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
RPG 5/11/17 - RESULTS
« on: May 11, 2017, 08:47:19 PM »
Here's how the lineup went...

Eazy az 1-2-3: SANDBAG for the playoff crew, picked by one shiggles player for 2/6
That's Too Much!: picked by everyone but 123123123... and it was WON??? Well, no 4 MP there.  :oldlol:
Pick-a-Pair: SANDBAG for the playoff crew, picked by one shiggles player for 2/2
Cover Up: only Vader picked it, and he nailed it
Plinko: three picks, nailed by Vader
Coming or Going: seven picks, none for 4 MP

No bothering with medals here, it's all about survival. So here's who made it to the Round of 16:

It's the end of the road for JJ, Schfifty, and 123123123, but all three of them had a great run with nothing to be ashamed of. Meanwhile, the players you see with actual ranks get to play again next week, and we wish them luck against our Super Six.

We also had four just-for-fun lineups, which I will share here:

And this is how they would have scored, had they been taking part in the round...

Not much to write home about, but all four would have advanced at the expense of Hag, priac, and SuperSweeper. It didn't take much, that's for sure, when just 2 MP was enough to pull through.

Anyway, one game down, three left before we crown the champ. Next Friday is the Round of 16 - keep your eyes peeled for spoilers, as it is Dream Car Week. See you then.

Offline Tanzerey8

• In the Audience
Re: RPG 5/11/17 - RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 04:23:12 AM »
Something told me I should have checked yesterday in case enough of the Mother's Day episode was spoiled. Ah well, maybe next season.

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: RPG 5/11/17 - RESULTS
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 07:40:43 PM »
The sad part is that I had Coming or Going all along in my notes and changed it to Side By Side at the very last moment, when I went to submit.

Really sucks that an important playoff game had to be relegated to a Thursday show when a lot of things can happen, even if we did end up knowing 5/6 on Friday.

In any case, SuperSweeper (who I'm currently on a road trip with), should be happy. If I had stuck with my original pick of CoG, he'd have been out.
"WHO GOT BIRDS?" - Snoop Dogg
Coming on Down since Season 20!
Season 13 & 14 CSS Champion

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted, besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.