Author Topic: FPG 5/19/17 - RESULTS  (Read 1942 times)

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
FPG 5/19/17 - RESULTS
« on: May 19, 2017, 09:39:40 PM »
Let's see what we had on the show today...

Punch-a-Bunch: seven picks, but the only nail is from Stagey... FOR A BMW??? Dang.
Double Prices: seven picks, only SuperSweeper nails it, with his 5 ranking
Clock Game: two picks, priac and Punchy get 2 MP each
That's Too Much!: top game with 11 picks, only Kev nails it, and he maxed it
Most Expen$ive: three picks, Cephas and Wayo each nail it with their 2 rankings
Stack the Deck: six picks, Vader and 2K nail it

The results are here, but I will warn you that they may shock you just a little bit...

We lose not one, not two, but THREE of last year's Elite Eight in this round, as Punchy, Vader, and 985 all go packing. Five of the Super Six still stand, though, and all eight of our top scorers are one step closer to the Cup.

We did also have one for-fun lineup from 9821. He sent in this:

He would have scored on Stack and TTM, but 4/22 would not have been enough to advance in this field.

For the eight of you who survived to the Round of 8, there is a small change to the schedule. I was recently informed by JJ that he attended a taping on 3/7. The episode he saw aired on 4/4, but he also saw three other props backstage and posted their names across GR. The other episode taped that day was 7954K, which is now slated for next Friday due to schedule shuffles. Therefore, we have to consider that show as possibly having three spoiled games and cannot play that day as a result.

This means the Round of 8 will be pushed back to June 2, which was the original date for the championship match. The Final Four match will take place instead on Reserve Date #1, June 16. I will adjust the schedule accordingly in just a little while. In the meantime, enjoy the next week of FPG-free Price and join me back here on June 2.

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: FPG 5/19/17 - RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 09:42:56 PM »
... how did 4 people not pick TTM? Geez
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: FPG 5/19/17 - RESULTS
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 09:53:09 PM »
I don't think I've ever been as happy to see Stack the Deck.

(I also had ME 5th originally and decided to hedge with 1RP at the last minute, aw.)
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.