Author Topic: Share your TPIR creations (NEWER VERSION)  (Read 13524 times)

Offline tpir7215

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Share your TPIR creations (NEWER VERSION)
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2017, 09:54:37 PM »
Turntable ($1,000,000 Spectacular)
[attach=1]
Home Base ($1,000,000 Spectacular)
[attach=2]
Logo ($1,000,000 Spectacular)
[attach=3]

All of what I just showed you guys was made in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.  Everything was made completely from scratch (and with the help of some fonts most people probably don't have--Chevalier Stripes ($1,000,000 logo) and Pricedown (most everything else) in these cases

Offline Plinkomatic

• In Contestant's Row
  • AKA The One Who No One Gets
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2017, 11:54:50 PM »
Door #1 ($1,000,000 Spectacular)
[attach=1]
Door #2 ($1,000,000 Spectacular)
[attach=2]
Door #3 ($1,000,000 Spectacular)
[attach=3]
Audience plus back plasma screen ("Door" #4) ($1,000,000 Spectacular)
[attach=4]

Amazing! Do you think you can do the opposite, with the 1972-2007 set in the current color scheme?
You're going to play PLINKOOOOOOOOOOOOO! For a chance to win up to fifty THOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUSAND dollars!

Offline tpir7215

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2017, 12:33:35 AM »
Amazing! Do you think you can do the opposite, with the 1972-2007 set in the current color scheme?
You mean take the 1972-2007 set but replace everything with the square patterns?  Maybe but I'm not planning on doing that anytime soon.  What I posted was from my PowerPoint game (all of that stuff was made completely from scratch in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, including the logos and everything)
If you want I can send you all of the pricing games and other stuff I've made.  My most recently completed game is daytime Pocket ¢hange, but in total I've done I think ~30+ pricing games (yes, THIRTY):

Pocket ¢hange
Pay the Rent
Time I$ Money (season from season 43)
It's in the Bag (incomplete)
Plinko (incomplete)
Money Game
3 Strikes (with one strike disk rule)
Stack the Deck
Punch a Bunch
Grand Game
Master Key
Bonkers
Pathfinder
Starting Points (one of BigJon's fan games)
One Away
One Wrong Price
Hot Seat (incomplete)
Golden Road
Lucky $even
That's Too Much! (incomplete)
Pass the Buck
5 Price Tags
1/2 Off (incomplete)
Cover Up
Any Number
Triple Play
Vend-o-Price (incomplete)
Temptation (incomplete)

Offline Plinkomatic

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2017, 12:40:46 AM »
You mean take the 1972-2007 set but replace everything with the square patterns?  Maybe but I'm not planning on doing that anytime soon.  What I posted was from my PowerPoint game (all of that stuff was made completely from scratch in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, including the logos and everything)
If you want I can send you all of the pricing games and other stuff I've made.  My most recently completed game is daytime Pocket ¢hange, but in total I've done I think ~30+ pricing games (yes, THIRTY):

Pocket ¢hange
Pay the Rent
Time I$ Money (season from season 43)
It's in the Bag (incomplete)
Plinko (incomplete)
Money Game
3 Strikes (with one strike disk rule)
Stack the Deck
Punch a Bunch
Grand Game
Master Key
Bonkers
Pathfinder
Starting Points (one of BigJon's fan games)
One Away
One Wrong Price
Hot Seat (incomplete)
Golden Road
Lucky $even
That's Too Much! (incomplete)
Pass the Buck
5 Price Tags
1/2 Off (incomplete)
Cover Up
Any Number
Triple Play
Vend-o-Price (incomplete)
Temptation (incomplete)

You should try Hole in One
You're going to play PLINKOOOOOOOOOOOOO! For a chance to win up to fifty THOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUSAND dollars!

Offline tpir7215

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2017, 01:28:52 AM »
You should try Hole in One
I'll do that at some point but not now
I'm thinking maybe More or Less

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2017, 10:20:34 AM »
Bullseye '76:

R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2017, 03:59:14 PM »
Hi-Lo with lights:
(blatantly stolen graphic crappily edited)

I'd ask you to not basically just repost my images and call them your own, thanks.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2017, 08:29:50 PM »
I'd ask you to not basically just repost my images and call them your own, thanks.

Sorry about that.
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline Plinkomatic

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2017, 02:53:40 PM »
I know this hasn't been posted in for a while, but I just created a replica of the classic circle/square Barker Wall

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2017, 12:17:28 AM »
Got some screenshots from the Powerpoint game I made. I've played a couple rounds with friends. They all got a kick out of it. As you can see this is "Craigslist Price is Right."

First is the light border. Complete with the spinning titles that were used during Decades Week. I think the border that is currently on the show is a little tacky. My version is a little more traditional and toned down.
Next is simply Door #2 with the show logo.
The Plinko sign on the turntable.
With a chance to win up to $50,000....not really.
Not done it yet but here is the start of my Barker's Bargain Bar/Bargain Game mashup.

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2017, 09:20:03 PM »
Been tinkering with some TPiR set concepts for quite some time. My current iteration of the set is slightly based on the ABC Match Game set. I love how Match Game took the classic 70's set and updated to look modern yet cozy and familiar. Unlike the current "Price" set which is way too busy over the top.

Here is the contestants row/audience area. It has more of a classy, theatrical look to it. Dark red curtains instead of blue. No "Door 4." The LED light strips are now stone-like borders that surround the audience. The large light pillars that surround the current audience have been downgraded to six simple pillars that cover the control room area.

Same picture as above except here we see the on-screen logo. No more curved trapezoids. Just the classic logo in front of a simple red price tag. Similar logos are seen at the back of the studio.

Door 3. Although this blue colour scheme would be for door 2. Wooden door borders with a purple background. Larger (but less) lights similar to the ones on the Match Game set. And dark blue panels complete with the revised logo.

The turntable/home base stays its current shape (hard to draw it 2D) and matches the style of the doors. Instead of a whole bunch of little monitors on the light wall, there are 3 large ones which mimic the old turntable walls.

Offline Plinkomatic

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2017, 11:02:54 PM »
This one may or may not seem pointless, but if The Price is Right came back to NBC for a while, maybe they could have this as a Barker Wall.

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2017, 02:28:05 AM »
A little mockup of the new Race Game wall (it's not really a curtain anymore).

Offline whowouldeverhurtawhammy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2017, 01:36:30 AM »
This probably may not qualify much to a fan-creation, but a few years back, I tried recreating the credits graphics in Powerpoint. Some of you might recall that I made something similar (fan-related), but it was a fan derivative work that involved the anime series, Sailor Moon. This image, which I just conjured up, has Bob Barker's name as former executive producer.
(to the tune of Sailor Moon)
Guessing prices by moonlight, winning cars by day light, never losing to a real fight, I am the one named...WHAAAAT?!?!

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2020, 09:33:23 PM »
A big bump to this thread, but I think that's okay as long as there's worthy content. Since I (like many of you) have temporarily lost employment, I've had a little more time to be creative. Here are a few pics from my Powerpoint game. First up is Bargain Game with a couple tweaks.
bargain-bar"

Here's Swap Meet.
swap-meet"

Here's the pricing portion of Plinko. The prize stands were created by our own SamTheSham. I did the rest.
plinko-podiums"

The giant pricetag.
pricetag"

Showcase round at the homebase and my attempt at the new DSW graphic.
showcase"

Triple Play for an avocado mobile. This is Craigslist Price is Right, in case you didn't know.
triple-play"

The last couple pics are my concept for the turntable/homebase. It's a little crude since I just put my stuff on top of the current design, but you get the idea. The two left panels are a video wall.
turntable1"

turntable2"

Okay, your turn!