Author Topic: Behind the Scenes of TPiR on FusionTV 08/10/17 @ 9/8c  (Read 2164 times)

Offline tptboy07

• Outside in Line
  • Games Show fan since elementary school
Re: Behind the Scenes of TPiR on FusionTV 08/10/17 @ 9/8c
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 11:05:33 PM »
I like what I saw from Fusion. Looks like there are no set changes (other than the race game curtain which looks fantastic with the set) but I caught myself smiling while watching Drew's interview (and it looks like he gained a little bit of weight) looking like Rod Roddy. Here's a side by side pic of the two. Am I the only one that can see a resemblance. Last season, he looked 'Barkerfide', as he is gelling into the show as his, 10 years strong.
Recorded At
CBS
Television City
Hollywood, California

Offline Plinkomatic

• In Contestant's Row
  • AKA The One Who No One Gets
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017, 06:39:47 AM »
I like what I saw from Fusion. Looks like there are no set changes (other than the race game curtain which looks fantastic with the set) but I caught myself smiling while watching Drew's interview (and it looks like he gained a little bit of weight) looking like Rod Roddy. Here's a side by side pic of the two. Am I the only one that can see a resemblance. Last season, he looked 'Barkerfide', as he is gelling into the show as his, 10 years strong.

I can kinda see the resemblance too
You're going to play PLINKOOOOOOOOOOOOO! For a chance to win up to fifty THOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUSAND dollars!

Offline tpir7215

• In the Audience
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2017, 07:19:55 PM »

I don't know if you'd consider this a set change, but the display on the audience screen is different

Offline Plinkomatic

• In Contestant's Row
  • AKA The One Who No One Gets
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2017, 07:29:10 PM »
I don't know if you'd consider this a set change, but the display on the audience screen is different

I guess you could count it. I didn't know what you were talking about at first, but then I remembered seeing the graphic with the turning squares, with an orange background peeking out
You're going to play PLINKOOOOOOOOOOOOO! For a chance to win up to fifty THOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUSAND dollars!

Offline tpir7215

• In the Audience
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2017, 11:32:21 PM »
I guess you could count it. I didn't know what you were talking about at first, but then I remembered seeing the graphic with the turning squares, with an orange background peeking out
Yeah
I think it's actually the first time they've used an orange background