Studio 46 - Non-TPiR Discussion > Technical Support

What's going on around here?

(1/1)

ssetta:
For several weeks now, when I log onto this site I get a message saying the account has been suspended, please contact the owner of the site, or a similar message. It would be really nice if someone could fill us in about what's been going on. Did the owner forget to pay the bill or something?

Mr. Weatherman:
For the issue you're having, try this:

--- Quote from: PayingTheRent on August 13, 2017, 04:55:12 PM ---Try clearing your cache.  I was still getting the "please contact the owner of this site" error message on my phone's browser until I cleared cache.  Works fine now.

--- End quote ---

Secondly, it's the same thing that happens just about every year.  The site goes down for a couple days, sometimes as long as a week.  Nothing is wrong.  The 'rent' just hadn't been paid.  ;-)

Casey:
It also seems to depend on who you are gaining access to the Internet through.  I had no problem accessing this site from several sources, but during an airplane flight today, I got the "sorry" message even after I had cleared my cached.  It may take longer for it to propagate to some providers.

blozier2006:
For me, directly typing in the site's URL got me the error page, but clicking a link to a forum topic I found in a Google search led me to the site with no issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version