Author Topic: Audience Seating  (Read 2746 times)

Offline The Big Wheel

• Double Showcase Winner
Audience Seating
« on: September 04, 2017, 08:34:24 AM »
I can't find an instance where this has been discussed; I did search for a little while before posting this just to be sure.

Recently, it looks as if more seating has been removed for some sort of wall that a few audience members sit behind stage right. This is where the PA guy used to be located as well. By the way, where did they move him now and is the wall permanent, or is it removed with the Price set? What is the purpose of the wall?

The common figure for seating in the studio (not counting folding chairs on the camera platform in Bob's later seasons) was 325. Since some seats are removed for the announcer's podium and others have been removed for the wall, does anyone know the total number of seats available for Price is now?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 08:37:04 AM by The Big Wheel »
Life moves pretty fast; if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it!

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Audience Seating
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 02:07:05 PM »
It's a flat area where disabled audience members can sit.  As for the P.A. operator, I'm guessing they've been moved backstage with the production the desk or to the control room.

Offline Honyasinid

• Outside in Line
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 04:51:25 AM »
Want to have more then this, it must be the best to follow.

Offline jhc2010

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 11:54:19 AM »
It is really annoying when Drew is joined on stage with a contestant names "Alexander" or "Timothy" and Drew keeps calling them by their full name when it's obvious that they go by "Alex" or "Tim".  Alexander is the one that bothers me the most.

Online CBSpromoman

• Double Showcase Winner
    • Patrick’s Place
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 01:44:10 PM »
It is really annoying when Drew is joined on stage with a contestant names "Alexander" or "Timothy" and Drew keeps calling them by their full name when it's obvious that they go by "Alex" or "Tim".  Alexander is the one that bothers me the most.

In what way do you mean it's "obvious" that they go by something else?

And if it doesn't bother them, I can't imagine why it'd bother us so much.
Visit my blog: Patrick's Place

Offline PIRfanSince72

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 08:50:40 AM »
I wouldn't care what Drew called me as long as they got my name correct on the paperwork, especially if I was to win a car or cash!

Offline Off_trak

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 12:14:53 PM »
How did this go from audience seating to contestant names, in less than three posts?....
"It's a SuperBall prize package worth $11,245!!