Author Topic: January 4, 1974 (Dennis James nighttime show)  (Read 2900 times)

Offline asd2001

• Taking a Bonus Spin
January 4, 1974 (Dennis James nighttime show)
« on: October 10, 2017, 04:20:40 PM »
Hello - I hope it's OK to post Dennis James episodes on this forum. I did a search for the "lcahlEJlSoA" part of the video's URL and there were no search results, so hopefully this is not a duplicate.

I follow the "Anitra Ford Celebrity Page" on Facebook, and the following message was posted on there within the last 24 hours, with a link to the video linked below...

"Hello, hello! I wanted to share an episode of "The Price is Right" night time version that was shared with me and posted by Victor Reineke. Thank you SO MUCH Victor! His pubic post has a scaled down version of just the showcase. A great editing choice! My post below is the full show. Really fun to see it again."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcahlEJlSoA

(I tried to embed the video and I got an "invalid YouTube link" error...)

Offline Gerald78

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: January 4, 1974 (Dennis James nighttime show)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 10:57:04 AM »
It's  a pony! :)

Offline asd2001

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 12:38:58 PM »
I watched the episode last night and realized that (per the description) it was TAPED on 1/4/74. I'm not sure when it aired.

In the comments, it says that the episode number is 065N.

Offline Briguy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 09:26:53 AM »
I watched the episode last night and realized that (per the description) it was TAPED on 1/4/74. I'm not sure when it aired.

In the comments, it says that the episode number is 065N.

My guess is sometime during the spring of 1974 in most markets. Assuming a 39-episode season, this might be the 26th show of the season, which might indicate an air date of early- to mid-March at the earliest for those markets that got the show first. That said, some markets might not have aired the show until the early summer or even the fall, due to the bicycling method in place with television syndication.

Brian

Online blozier2006

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 10:04:44 AM »
Assuming a 39-episode season, this might be the 26th show of the season.
Brian
And you're correct on both counts. 39-episode seasons for the entire time Dennis hosted, 35-show seasons for the three Bob was there for.