Author Topic: New FPG Host!  (Read 2979 times)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
New FPG Host!
« on: October 24, 2017, 08:08:02 PM »
I apologize for the massive delay, things came up and I didn't want to overstep Jess, since she was coordinating this whole process. However, it's been long enough. You all want to play the FPG, you all deserve to be able to play the FPG, and I shall grant you your wish.

We had several quality applicants to the position, and I want to thank everyone that applied. This was a difficult decision to make, but I feel that we have ultimately chosen the best person for the job.

Please welcome Punchboard91 to the staff as your new FPG Host.  As a longtime player of the FPG who knows the game inside and out, I know he will do a fantastic job as host.

I don't know what his plans are for getting the game up and running, but hopefully he should be able to start within the next couple of weeks or so. Of course, with some wonky scheduling over the next few months, I'm sure there will be a lot of shuffling of FPG games around...
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Teddy

• Double Showcase Winner
  • One of the great multitaskers on G-R.net!
Re: New FPG Host!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 02:24:59 PM »
YES!!! FPG LIVES!!! I'm ready to play again after taking last season off, and good luck to my fellow players.

Offline Hag

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Don't fork too soon.
Re: New FPG Host!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 07:12:03 PM »
Congrats on getting the job Punchboard, looking forward to playing again. :-)
2nd place, 2011 CSS playoffs.     QSW, 3/27/17, 1/15/18. Exacta, 5/14/21.

"Four cents cost you 10,000 dollars."