Author Topic: 2017-2018 FPG Spoilers  (Read 9652 times)

Offline Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner
2017-2018 FPG Spoilers
« on: November 09, 2017, 02:09:40 AM »
Please post any known spoilers in this thread. Please post your source (with a link), along with the game(s) spoiled.

For example - CBS Press Express posted a picture of Drew and a contestant playing Clearance Sale for air on a Friday show. You would post a link to the picture in this thread.

There is no need for spoiler text, as the thread is marked "Spoilers".

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: 2017-2018 FPG Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 07:30:56 AM »
Gridlock! and Lucky $even are spoiled for tomorrow's show via CBS Press Express.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:33:56 AM by TPIRFan2000 »
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • ghost in the more-than-shell bedroom
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 11:44:23 PM »
Because I don't feel comfortable about posting spoilers of this week in the main chat, and I don't know what is happening FPG-wise, I am going to post all the GENERAL spoilers for this week I know of so far.

Starting out with the CBSPE, which only covers Friday's show:
The thing is, with the photos of the SCSD's, we actually know the six players who are going to be playing. In one of the halves, Cross is spoiled as being played for a 4K HD TV and Accessories. Due to the fact that she is spinning last, I believe it is safe to assume that she won her pricing game. The inverse is true for Master Key, where the person who played is spinning last, making me believe that it is a loss. Also, we got a girl with a black shirt with black leggings with holes standing on the TT.

The other half will feature a woman with a brown hoodie standing between Door #1 and Door #2. We also get a woman in a purple shirt appear excited while Drew sets up the wheel for a bonus spin. Also, we have a dude wearing a red shirt with a mustache playing for a $79K Maserati. Yay.

Also notable is a Sun Tracker appearing in some shots with Drew/George/Rachel.

Now, for the rest of the week, here is what we have confirmed:
From ,
We don't have much of anything extra confirmed for FPG (Besides Stack,but we already saw that today and had 2 car games), however we get 2 boats, so check it out for CSS? I guess we do see the Giant Price Tag, so yay.

Also, 942865495560151040[/tweet]][/url] gives a spoiled Jamaica win on DP, ARP X,816 (Maybe 5 digit?)
"If any show, forget sports, Price is Right, [the audience is] the star of the show. Somebody... coming on down and losing their minds, and ... crying, that's the show. The show isn't me, the show isn't necessarily [a] can of soup, how much that is, it's watching people go bananas, and there's going to be some of that missing."

-Drew Carey, interview with Athletic, September 16, 2020

"I honestly thought the doubler was gone, but 9821 going $0 makes sense"

-thatvhstapeguy, Discord message, April 5, 2023

Offline tpir7215

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 12:07:48 AM »
Because I don't feel comfortable about posting spoilers of this week in the main chat, and I don't know what is happening FPG-wise, I am going to post all the GENERAL spoilers for this week I know of so far.

Starting out with the CBSPE, which only covers Friday's show:
The thing is, with the photos of the SCSD's, we actually know the six players who are going to be playing. In one of the halves, Cross is spoiled as being played for a 4K HD TV and Accessories. Due to the fact that she is spinning last, I believe it is safe to assume that she won her pricing game. The inverse is true for Master Key, where the person who played is spinning last, making me believe that it is a loss. Also, we got a girl with a black shirt with black leggings with holes standing on the TT.

The other half will feature a woman with a brown hoodie standing between Door #1 and Door #2. We also get a woman in a purple shirt appear excited while Drew sets up the wheel for a bonus spin. Also, we have a dude wearing a red shirt with a mustache playing for a $79K Maserati. Yay.

Also notable is a Sun Tracker appearing in some shots with Drew/George/Rachel.

Now, for the rest of the week, here is what we have confirmed:
From ,
We don't have much of anything extra confirmed for FPG (Besides Stack,but we already saw that today and had 2 car games), however we get 2 boats, so check it out for CSS? I guess we do see the Giant Price Tag, so yay.
Via CBS Press Express, the Maserati is being played for on Friday (description says that the photo is from show #8135k, which according to the show's calendar, is airing this Friday, as should show numbers ending with 5)

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 10:57:04 PM »
Due to the fact that she is spinning last, I believe it is safe to assume that she won her pricing game. The inverse is true for Master Key, where the person who played is spinning last, making me believe that it is a loss.

As interesting as this is - and I have no idea whether it's right or wrong - it might be an "advantage" that you would want to keep for yourself in the future. The only spoiler posting requirements are pricing games and sources.
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024

Offline Cephas

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 01:05:50 PM »
An unseen Push Over win was seen on the TV on today's episode. Since the other clip was NoT from #8121K, I'm quite certain that that Push Over was from #8122K, which would be a viable game coming up on 1/2.

Edit: Add a Clock Game win as almost certain for #8122K - yesterday's TV showed #8121K's DtM win in addition to Clock Game.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 01:13:16 PM by Cephas »

Offline tpir7215

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 05:21:55 PM »
Via , for Friday, a Gridlock win is confirmed along with a playing of an updated Bullseye.  A Range Rover Evoque and Mazda MX-5 Miata are also confirmed as prizes for the show as well as trips to Fiji and Hawaii, but the games for which they are being played are unknown.

Strangely, when the video shows the Gridlock win, the screen that normally displays the price of the car is completely blank, showing only the dark green color of the background of the screen.

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2017, 03:21:36 PM »
...and I think the Best of 2017 game is cancelled. Taking a second look at the trailer, best seen a little bit before second 7, the corner of one of the pricing games is peeking out. I personally think that it is a certain quickie, and I can't really think of another game it could be. I am not going to outright say that is it, but the door Drew looks at as well as where his hand is placed lines up for it to be that game.
"If any show, forget sports, Price is Right, [the audience is] the star of the show. Somebody... coming on down and losing their minds, and ... crying, that's the show. The show isn't me, the show isn't necessarily [a] can of soup, how much that is, it's watching people go bananas, and there's going to be some of that missing."

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 04:43:16 PM »
FPG is cancelled for next Friday, January 5th. Promo spoils Balance Game, Hi Lo, and 1/2 Off.

I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2017, 04:58:39 PM »
Yesterday's FPG gets cancelled, and now another one, too? Jeez...this isn't turning out to be a great season for us.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline tpir7215

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2017, 04:04:05 PM »
Yesterday's FPG gets cancelled, and now another one, too? Jeez...this isn't turning out to be a great season for us.

Probably because of all the promos the show is releasing, especially ones that are specific to Fridays

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2018, 07:14:29 PM »
So, if you all want a whole bunch of spoilers, here you go. I am going to put these all into brackets to where goes where.

==Day where there is an all cash show (Yes. They are doing that again. Thank you https://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/video?watch=&show=the-price-is-right&page=1 for posting two new videos, and the first one is the source of my ranting, and the second one is where I get the all cash show info from.)==
All we know for certain is that Half Off has it's original color scheme and is WON (Thank you Drew Carey suits).

Million dollar Plinko comes back on another day. (If the trailer wasn't enough for you, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnr6YQRpA1I&ab_channel=BuzzerBlog should be.) Also, I don't have to note this, but we do know a bit more that can be discovered via slotting.

On a day we don't know, $250,000 Punch-a-Bunch is played.

And finally, the coup de grâce of all these spoilers, a video posted on CBSPE and the trailer reveal that That's Too Much is won, and another game that is revealed has a STUPID TWIST, AND NOT ONLY THAT, FROM THE SUIT THAT DREW IS WEARING, IT IS REASONABLE TO CONCLUDE THAT THIS EPISODE IS THE ONE THAT BROKE THE ALL-TIME RECORD, NOT THE MILLION DOLLAR PLINKO, WHICH MEANS THAT THE STUPID TWIST WAS PROBABLY WON. AND I AM SO MAD THAT THAT TWIST WAS WON, CAPS ARE APPROPRIATE.

Just... click the video to the CBSPE. You'll see my shock on the twist they are doing.

Anyways, that's my effort thread on spoilers that I am forced to hand out. Flerb says I should keep all slotting hints to myself, and that I shall  :P

Edit: Good for that person who won that twist though.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 07:18:52 PM by TPIRfan#9821 »

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2018, 09:46:43 PM »
And I think http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-price-is-right/episodes/194480/ might have just spoiled all the big money games this week. Let's see if they screwed up the order, and this probably means the THAT'S TOO MUCH!/Screw you combo of games are probably going to be this Friday.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 09:49:44 PM by TPIRfan#9821 »

Offline Cephas

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2018, 06:47:15 PM »
Plinko, Bullseye, and Check-Out (yes, two GP games) have been spoiled for 3/23 via CBSPE.

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2018, 12:01:58 AM »
Technically, Bonus Game was spoiled for the College Kids in the preview, along with the same "College Fund" slide on the turntable. I guess I should say gimmick alert.

If we are playing Thursday, A# has been spoiled as well. And it's also a Sweet 16 episode.

RPG is going to suck.