Author Topic: CSS Results for 11/09/2017 (Game 36)  (Read 633 times)

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
CSS Results for 11/09/2017 (Game 36)
« on: November 09, 2017, 03:38:38 PM »
The one time I assume random jewelry is at least 3k, it's dirt cheap. (I don't think it was Utah.) Ah well, such is CSS life... Stagey had a magnificent day, but gets no cash for its efforts as there were 3 DSWs with two cashes - from jj (920 strikes again) and silverice. SC2 was no joke either, as the Bayliner Element E16 has stood alone plenty of times as a last SC prize but was paired with the Sea Doo this time.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • ghost in the more-than-shell bedroom
Re: CSS Results for 11/09/2017 (Game 36)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 03:48:55 PM »
It comforts me that I wouldn't have cashed even with the DSW. At the same time,  :headbang:
"If any show, forget sports, Price is Right, [the audience is] the star of the show. Somebody... coming on down and losing their minds, and ... crying, that's the show. The show isn't me, the show isn't necessarily [a] can of soup, how much that is, it's watching people go bananas, and there's going to be some of that missing."

-Drew Carey, interview with Athletic, September 16, 2020

"I honestly thought the doubler was gone, but 9821 going $0 makes sense"

-thatvhstapeguy, Discord message, April 5, 2023

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Re: CSS Results for 11/09/2017 (Game 36)
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 03:56:11 PM »
in a Martin Truex Jr voice We had to overcome a lot of adversity here at my home track....

I'd like to thank my sponsor, Oster Rice Cookers, for sponsoring this #19. They're only $19, you know!

R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)