Author Topic: Who remembers the Toonami Trapped in Hyperspace game  (Read 2265 times)

Offline OtakaYall

• Outside in Line
Who remembers the Toonami Trapped in Hyperspace game
« on: November 10, 2017, 08:24:33 PM »
It was a 3D FPS Shockwave game Toonami had on their site from 2002 to 2004. You'd definitely remember playing it because of this guy:

His name was Swayzak (or Menace in early stages) and the most memorable thing he did was infect TOM in the fifth and final stage. And he had a New Zealand accent.

So, do you remember this?

Offline whowouldeverhurtawhammy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Who remembers the Toonami Trapped in Hyperspace game
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 10:12:15 PM »
Oh yeah! I remember that like it was yesterday...
Unfortunately, finding the files resuscitate that game online has been extremely difficult these days...
(to the tune of Sailor Moon)
Guessing prices by moonlight, winning cars by day light, never losing to a real fight, I am the one named...WHAAAAT?!?!

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 11:10:04 PM »
...Not to mention, Cartoon Network/Toonami held a contest with the game (in cooperation with Nintendo), where about 10 lucky grand prize winners won a Nintendo Gamecube set, equipped with Super Mario Sunshine.
Guessing prices by moonlight, winning cars by day light, never losing to a real fight, I am the one named...WHAAAAT?!?!

Offline OtakaYall

• Outside in Line
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 10:30:24 PM »
OK, so do you remember what Swayzak's full body looked like, if he infected TOM, and do you remember his New Zealand accent and anything he said?

Offline OtakaYall

• Outside in Line
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 11:12:49 PM »
Bump. whowouldeverhurtawhammy, do you remember what Swayzak's full body looked like, if he infected TOM, and do you remember his New Zealand accent and anything he said?

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 12:01:00 PM »
It's been awhile, so I don't recall.