Author Topic: Unable to change signature?  (Read 5103 times)

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• 2/1/2023: Superfan!
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • my trailer is all flat and paper-y
Unable to change signature?
« on: November 15, 2017, 02:20:06 PM »
I'm having an issue where, even though it says my profile is updated successfully, my signature doesn't change.
YES! You have them all right! You win $2,500! You will putt from the closest line!

Jhc2010 putts from the closest line and WINS!!!

Congratulations! Those 2 cars are yours! Now we go to the Showcase Showdown! You will spin first. Pick a number between 1 and 20.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
Re: Unable to change signature?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 04:09:10 PM »
Because you have broken code in your signature.

It's also an obnoxious animated image, which I'd prefer you not to use, as it causes massive hiccups on slower connections.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 04:21:59 PM »
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm trying to make it a quote, and my signature just says HYO 2 coming soon.
YES! You have them all right! You win $2,500! You will putt from the closest line!

Congratulations! Those 2 cars are yours! Now we go to the Showcase Showdown! You will spin first. Pick a number between 1 and 20.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 05:19:41 PM »
When I checked your signature in your profile in an attempt to diagnose the issue, I saw broken code linking to a .gif image of George being ran through a TV by a contestant.

What are you trying to quote?

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 06:53:11 PM »
Here's the quote:

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 06:56:46 PM »
You know, you aren't the first person who's had issues changing signatures...either way, you should be all good now. :)