Author Topic: FPG 11/10/17 - RESULTS  (Read 2129 times)

Offline Punchboard91

• Double Showcase Winner
FPG 11/10/17 - RESULTS
« on: November 11, 2017, 02:31:18 AM »
Well, my first day as host and it's a tight one! 21 players, which seems fitting, as that is my lucky number. Don't ever think those CPs don't matter, because this game was decided by 1 confidence point! But who came out on top?

Why it's OneBidTris! His nailing of Gridlock and Switch helped seal the deal for him. PriceFan985 is a very close second, only missing Danger Price, which all but one person did as well. Kev347 finishes out our top three with a very nice 9/33 score.

Lots of bonus money all over the place thanks to a couple of spoiled games. Most notably is the $50,000 going to thepriceis_J, for being the sole Danger pick.

We'll be back next week for more fun. A calendar will be up within the week to help you see where we're going. I'm sure it'll change five times this month, but it'll be a start.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 12:36:07 AM by Punchboard91 »

Offline Cephas

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: FPG 11/10/17 - RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 10:35:21 AM »
My score should be 7/15 (looks like my PaN pick was forgotten).

And you and JustBecause should swap positions, since you had one more CP than JB.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 11:00:00 AM »
My score is also wrong. I should be in 4th place with 9/23.
Lucky $even - 4/4
Gridlock! - 2/2
Switch? - 1/5
Hot Seat - 2/12

(also...did you forget to post everyone's picks?)
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline Tanzerey8

• In the Audience
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 06:04:13 AM »
I just had to swap out Danger Price for Bullseye.
*my mind* "There's probably going to be grocery items involved somewhere.  What about the turntable?"
Ah well, next time, Gadget!

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • ghost in the more-than-shell bedroom
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 05:15:17 PM »
Everything looks right from my end, except I don't know which game that I Mikedropped. PaN I assume?

Also, back to my routine of barely avoiding the pity money :roll:
"If any show, forget sports, Price is Right, [the audience is] the star of the show. Somebody... coming on down and losing their minds, and ... crying, that's the show. The show isn't me, the show isn't necessarily [a] can of soup, how much that is, it's watching people go bananas, and there's going to be some of that missing."

-Drew Carey, interview with Athletic, September 16, 2020

"I honestly thought the doubler was gone, but 9821 going $0 makes sense"

-thatvhstapeguy, Discord message, April 5, 2023

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 12:27:41 AM »
Have to put me in the wrong scores list as well, I'm afraid. My score should be 7/20.

I know it's a couple of days past, and not to put pressure on you or anything, but we really would like to see everyone's picks and the frequencies list. I don't know if you still plan to send partial picks to Prizes or therealcu2010, but maybe at least just copypaste them all into a thread.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp