Author Topic: Feedback About Website  (Read 1276 times)

Online htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
Feedback About Website
« on: December 06, 2017, 12:47:04 PM »

I have a favor to ask if anyone gets a chance. I am wanting to hone my skills of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and PHP (which I am in the beginning stages of learning.) I have had a website of my own for a couple years now and just redesigned it, and was hoping for any feedback.

The URL is: http://casey-chen.com/

So, if you get a chance, could you take a look around, and let me know:

- What browser you used
- If color combinations are okay
- Whether you viewed the website on a mobile device or a laptop
- If you see the navigation bar on the left and a dynamic greeting based on time of day in the header
- If The Price is Right audio player and Binary Clock I have on there (under Projects) work (also state whether you have scripts enabled or disabled in your browser)
- If font sizes seem to be wonky on desktop vs. mobile devices

- And try out the Contact form so I can be sure it works

I do all my coding in just Notepad++ by hand, hopefully things work out.

Also, if possible, please comment as well with a screenshot of at least the homepage, whether you're viewing it on a desktop or a tablet or phone.

Thank you all very much, I appreciate any feedback and suggestions, I very much want to focus on web design as a career!
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.