Author Topic: CSS Results for 12/13/2017 (Game 53)  (Read 668 times)

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
CSS Results for 12/13/2017 (Game 53)
« on: December 13, 2017, 05:12:33 PM »
Thupa had a good memory today and picked out that seemingly random hot tub - it was a OB back on October 30, and was $4499. Not exactly a Beachcomber here. However, the Bayliner F18 did strike again, so SC2 still got pretty up there. I cash 2 for the 2nd day in a row thanks to all that...

I'm pretty sure we haven't seen that particular Canada before in SC1. Or maybe the ski equipment was pretty expensive too? Because we know the HR-V certainly is not. Another mystery to sort out if you care to try... Footix for the second week in a row benefits greatly on a x9757 bid for a DSW (and snipes cash from 2K - again!).

We were very close to double points today, as 3X came down to the final number. Unfortunately that will have to wait for Friday, when I'll see you all next.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline tpir7215

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: CSS Results for 12/13/2017 (Game 53)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 06:32:53 PM »
Just wondering: has anyone ever pulled a Terry on the CSS?  (i.e., getting the price of a showcase exactly right)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 06:42:43 PM »
On multiple occasions.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 06:55:24 PM »
There's even a little bonus for doing it while cashing. It's not as rare as you might think.

While it's less often nowadays, the reuse of prizes can sometimes lead to a showcase that can be perfectly priced by a skilled player. And in general with 000-250 ARPs being very rare, that increases the chances of a luck exacta that much more (I remember someone lucked into a 23456 exacta last season).
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...