Author Topic: Community Pricing Game, Week 3: Temptation + Week 2 Results  (Read 209 times)

Online silverice878

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Community Pricing Game, Week 3: Temptation + Week 2 Results
« on: January 10, 2018, 10:00:40 AM »
Howdy-ho, fellow Price aficionados! Thank you to all who participated in the Community Pricing Game for week 2! The turnouts just keep getting better and better! Now, on to the week 2 results. Ladies, reveal those prices!

Secretary: $1920
Wall Clock: $500
Tennis Machine: $949
Dinette: $2377

For those of you who selected the dinette set, congratulations! You just won yourself $5,000, in addition to all four prizes! Great job, successful fortune hunters!

The pricing game this week is Temptation! For those uninitiated, you are playing for a car, but you have to guess the price using the prices of prizes offered to you as you go along (I.e., X Prize is $626, do you want a 6 or a 2 as the next number, etc). You can make changes to the price once you got all the numbers on the board, or you can leave them as is. You can also takes the prizes you've been offered, or go for the car, if you wish. You have until Wednesday, January 17 to submit a form. Good luck, and don't let the power of Temptation overcome you 😜 Link below

https://goo.gl/forms/mdiYW3rL87Cv8lXm1
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 10:03:29 AM by silverice878 »
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.