Author Topic: Recap Status for January 12 & 15, 2018  (Read 3424 times)

Offline Roadgeek Adam

• I am the modren recapper. Domo arigato.
Recap Status for January 12 & 15, 2018
« on: January 10, 2018, 08:59:33 PM »
So, as many people know, I'm still out of work, which is why doing the recaps have been easy. However, I have been granted an opportunity to step away from my current life situation for 4 days, something I really really need. It's nothing against you guys, but as several members of this site, my life has been nothing but stress for 8 months. I am going to take this weekend I need.

In my place, WhammyPower788, who helped build the recap and post for me while I was down during Hurricane Sandy will do the recaps. If he can't post them, I will as soon as I can get access to a computer.

I hope everyone here understands I'm not leaving as recapper, but I do need a weekend of being away from my own life.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 08:05:18 PM by Roadgeek Adam »
Season 41–Season 43, Season 46–Present Recap Guide.
Headmaster of Golden-Road.net After Hours on Skype.
Masters of Arts in History, Western Illinois University, 2017.
[No, modren is not a typo.]

Offline Archviler

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Recap Status for January 12 & 15, 2018
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 09:26:55 PM »
Thanks for the heads up, hope you enjoy your weekend. Sounds like you really need it. If anything, we should be thanking you for doing these recaps so faithfully the past several months. So thank you for all of them, they're great to look at whenever I need them.

Offline tpir7215

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Recap Status for January 12 & 15, 2018
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 12:49:09 AM »
Thanks for the heads up, hope you enjoy your weekend. Sounds like you really need it. If anything, we should be thanking you for doing these recaps so faithfully the past several months.

Not to mention doing recaps for seasons 41 to 43.