Author Topic: Million Dollar Question on WWTBAM  (Read 2245 times)

Offline whowouldeverhurtawhammy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Million Dollar Question on WWTBAM
« on: January 11, 2018, 05:18:11 PM »
Last September 2017, when the new season of Millionaire was teased, there was a shot of Chris Harrison telling a contestant, "you're a question away from a million dollars," suggesting that there would be a million dollar question sometime this season. Has this particular episode aired yet?
(to the tune of Sailor Moon)
Guessing prices by moonlight, winning cars by day light, never losing to a real fight, I am the one named...WHAAAAT?!?!

Offline SBarsodo

• In the Audience
Re: Million Dollar Question on WWTBAM
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 12:31:16 PM »
No, I believe it has not aired yet.  I am holding my breath though.

Offline Bluescreen_ODeff

• In Contestant's Row
  • Owe love...and owe love.
    • The Sweeping Developer
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 01:51:37 PM »
A handful of $500,000 questions, though.  Could Chris have added something like "Get this right, and you're a question away from a million dollars"?
Ecclesiastes 12:13

Offline whowouldeverhurtawhammy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 02:45:35 AM »
All we can do is wait and see...
(to the tune of Sailor Moon)
Guessing prices by moonlight, winning cars by day light, never losing to a real fight, I am the one named...WHAAAAT?!?!

Offline COINBOYNYC

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 12:35:20 AM »
there was a shot of Chris Harrison telling a contestant, "you're a question away from a million dollars,"

Would I be correct to presume we don't see the contestant that Harrison is speaking to?
Fun fact: Evelyn Wong, the 5th person to be called on the first show (9/4/72), was actually the very first contestant to directly be called to come on down!  The original first four (Sandy Flornor, Paul Levine, Connie Donnel, Myra Carter) were individually told to stand up, and then, as a group, were invited to come on down.