Author Topic: Community Pricing Game, Week 4: Buy Or Sell + Week 3 Results  (Read 1335 times)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Community Pricing Game, Week 4: Buy Or Sell + Week 3 Results
« on: January 17, 2018, 10:33:55 AM »
Aloha, fellow Price fanatics! It's time to reveal the results of Week 3 of the Community Pricing Game! I have good news, and I have bad news....

The Good News

Once again, we had another high turnout! The submission numbers just keep growing every time! I thank all of you who submitted guesses!

The Bad News

First Number: 2
Second Number: 0
Third Number: 2
Fourth Number: 5
Fifth Number: 5

For those of you who took the prizes, more power to you, because for the first time in Weekly Pricing Game history, we have had ourselves a complete wipeout in terms of pricing the car. Not one soul got the price of the car right, but there were several of you who only missed it by a number! I can see where some of you would see shades of Dobkowitz in me....For those who took the prizes, congrats!

Now, onto the game of the week for Week 4: It's Buy Or Sell! For those who do not know how to play Buy Or Sell, the game is an elementary study in making money: Buy low, sell high. There are three prizes in the game. On each prize, there is a price, but it is not the right price. The right price is either above or below the price listed. For example, if a prize is marked at $2100, and you think the price is lower than $2100, you buy it. If you think it's above $2100, you well, and you make money as you go. If you make so much as $1 when you buy or sell, you not only win the prizes, but you win the money you've accrued. Good luck, wise buyers and sellers! Link posted below

https://goo.gl/forms/WGwigl3Sj35IIwHq2
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Re: Community Pricing Game, Week 4: Buy Or Sell + Week 3 Results
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 11:06:05 AM »
I forgot to say: You have until Wednesday, January 24 to submit your guesses
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)