Author Topic: TPiR Recap - 1/26/2018  (Read 6607 times)

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
Re: TPiR Recap - 1/26/2018
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2018, 05:48:20 PM »
This show got off to a really solid start, with two wins in a row...and then Rat Race happened.  As nice as Hunter seemed, it's hard to root for someone who makes a two-digit bid on the third item.  Things never really recovered from there in the winning department until the Showcase...but boy, when they recovered, did they ever recover!  What with cars in both showcases and the tickets to the Grammys, this was a hell of a day for a double showcase win.

Did anybody notice the two women in the front of the audience who had on almost the exact same shirt that Vanna wore?

Temptation was absolutely heartbreaking.  To put as much effort into the game as Jill did only to quit when she had the price right...man was that hard to watch.

If I was playing Temptation, I would always take the prizes because I would have no need for a car because I do NOT drive.

Dude, stop posting this every time somebody bails out in a car game.  Nobody cares.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline SanAnMan

• In Contestant's Row
  • Always look on the bright side of life.
Re: TPiR Recap - 1/26/2018
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2018, 10:35:00 AM »
Minor correction to the recap, Sherri's DSW-winning bid was $26,560, with a difference of $106.