Author Topic: Community Pricing Game, Week 6: Hi-Lo + Week 5 Results  (Read 1325 times)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Community Pricing Game, Week 6: Hi-Lo + Week 5 Results
« on: January 31, 2018, 12:42:06 PM »
Howdy, fellow Price fans! Welcome to Week 6 of the Community Pricing Game! There was another wonderful turnout, and I thank you to those who submitted forms! For those of you who swapped the grill for the trainer, congratulations! You have won yourself a big bate of prizes!

Grill: $999

Trainer: $999
Daybed: $3099
Hockey Table: $1560

On to this week's game....It's Hi-Lo! For those uninitiated, it's a simple game: What you must do is pick out three highest priced grocery items among six on the counter. If you do that, you win the prize! You have until Wednesday, February 7 to submit a form. Good luck, shoppers! Link posted below

https://goo.gl/forms/eUaMza8R6KPFkcrj1
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)