Author Topic: Community Pricing Game, Week 8: $uper $aver + Week 7 Results  (Read 1402 times)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Community Pricing Game, Week 8: $uper $aver + Week 7 Results
« on: February 14, 2018, 01:19:48 PM »
Howdy, fellow Price fans! Thanks to all of you who submitted bids on the showcases! Your participation is greatly appreciated! Now, onto the showcase results

Showcase #1 (Squares!)
New York City-$3,254
London-$5,184
Rome-$17,648
ARP: $26,086

Showcase #2 (Every Room In The House)
Bed-$4,748
Soda Machine-$4,499
Range-$5,399
Player Piano-$10,500
ARP: $25,146

Congrats to those who won! And there was a superb win/OVER ratio-only one player of the lot went over-y'all are some very fine bidders! Enjoy your prizes!

Now, on to this week's pricing game: It's Super $aver! However, this version will stray a bit from the original version. In the original version, you must work your way up to $1.00 in the bank in order to win, and you had to make at least $1.00 in four purchases to win. In my version, you start with $1.00 in the bank, and must end the game with at least $1.00 in the bank in three purchases. Three items are marked below the actual retail price, three are marked above the actual retail price. If you can save AOA $1.00, you will win! Good luck, sharp shoppers! Link posted below

https://goo.gl/forms/fjbbwOiW25kTUAPw1
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Re: Community Pricing Game, Week 8: $uper $aver + Week 7 Results
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 03:26:39 PM »
Reminder: You have until February 21 to submit a form!
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)