Studio 41 - Play Along > CSS -- Chatroom Showcase Showoff

CSS Results -- 2 June 2006 (Quarterfinals)

(1/2) > >>

Gatorman:
Forget the around-the-world showcase. It all boiled down to that Grand Prix. Only a $2,800 difference between the lowest and highest bids. In the end, all it took was an overbid from four players—one from each matchup.

In the end, the overbids hurt JordanAR18 and NCC-2000 the most. Had they stayed under they would have picked up a guaranteed win.

heelsrule1988:
Wow. I had no idea that the other losers today had more tragic overbids than me on the car. I didn't think that was possible. Other than that, not much more to say...

Joe_Mello:
Something to keep in mind for next year: Ludwig is the only remaining player from the points side (2 made it to the quarters)

heelsrule1988:
Interesting. Money rules, apparently. That reminds me, though- congratulations Ludwig; glad the slipper still fits for you. :-)

BuddyTom:
As he's one of my best friends, I'm glad Ludwig made semifinals. But I don't want to play against him! Not just because I don't want to slaughter him (heheheh) or vice-versa, but because we often bid VERY close to each other. So, whoever wins, it's going to be a close race.

::crosses swords with Ludwig and puts on a calculator holster, like they used to have on Mathnet on Square One TV::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version