Author Topic: Community Pricing Game, Week 9: Master Key + Week 8 results  (Read 1337 times)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Community Pricing Game, Week 9: Master Key + Week 8 results
« on: February 21, 2018, 02:15:56 PM »
Howdy-ho, fellow Price fans! It's time for another installment of the Weekly Pricing Game! First off, thanks to those who submitted a form for $uper $aver! Y'all are where it's at! Without further ado, the prices of the products:

Ointment/$5.28/$4.98/-$.30
Cookies/$1.96/$2.56/+$.60
Tarnish Remover/$4.48/$4.88/+.$40
Freezer Pops/$4.32/$3.92/-$.40
Antacid/$6.49/$6.99/+$.50
Salad Dressing/$2.98/$2.48/-.$50

For those of you who saved AOA $1.00, congrats! Enjoy the trip to Venice!

Now, on to this week's Pricing Game.....It's Master Key! For those uninitiated, here's how the game works: There are five keys. Three of the keys opens each corresponding lock, there's one that opens nothing, and one is the master key, which will open all three locks! You can select two keys by selecting the right price for two small prizes. Once you have chosen the prices that you think the small prizes are, shoot me a PM. I'll let you know which ones you have right, if any, and from there, you can select the keys you wish to use, but DO NOT forget to send me a message after you pick your prices. Otherwise, you can't select a key

Good luck and all the best to you, locksmiths! You have until Wednesday, February 28 to submit a form. Link posted below

https://goo.gl/forms/74FffsIhVYCs4kBm1
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)