Author Topic: Community Pricing Game, Week 10: Check Game + Week 9 Results  (Read 1738 times)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Community Pricing Game, Week 10: Check Game + Week 9 Results
« on: February 28, 2018, 09:39:53 PM »
Hello, fellow Price superfans! I want to thank all of you who submitted a form for the Community Master Key, it was another wonderful turnout! Now, down to the nitty gritty....

Crepe Pan: $26
Candle: $15

Keys in order:
Floor Clock
Car
Dud
Master
Fireplace Screen

I hope you made the right choice! Onto this week's game....It's the ever-popular Check Game! For those uninitiated, this game is very simple: Just wrote a check! A prize will be shown, you write an amount for the check, then the price of the prize is shown, and if the grand total falls between a certain amount, you not only win the prize, but you win money in the amount of the check. The range for this particular version will be $7,000-$8,000. Good luck, and I hope your Czechs-I mean, checks-don't bounce! You have until Wednesday, March 7 to submit a form. Link posted below!

https://goo.gl/forms/m1LHoEfe11PwzX942
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)