Author Topic: Community Pricing Game, Week 12: Any Number + Week 11 Results  (Read 1853 times)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Hello, one and all! Welcome to another round of the Weekly Pricing Game! Thanks to all those who submitted forms! Now onto the results....

....BLOODBATH.

Yet again, we didn't have a single winner in Step Up this past week. The correct order was washer/dryer-exercise bike-drum set-dinette set. The prices for those curious were $1079/$1995/$2750/$3382. At least y'all gave it your best shot!

Onto this week's game....It's Any Number! For those uninitiated, Any Number is, as you could guess, a game of numbers. Two prizes are shown, one with three digits in the price, and the other being a car! You must guess numbers along the way, and whichever price you light up first is the prize you win. It could be the car, the three-digit prize, or worse, the dreaded, wretched Piggy Bank! Good luck, boys and girls! You have until Thursday, March 23 to submit a form! Link posted below

https://goo.gl/forms/LLWxJiuJAzA8Q5u52
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline GR_Man_9009

• Walking the Golden Road
  • BBT Rules!
    • My Facebook Page
Re: Community Pricing Game, Week 12: Any Number + Week 11 Results
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 02:47:25 PM »
Hello, one and all! Welcome to another round of the Weekly Pricing Game! Thanks to all those who submitted forms! Now onto the results....

....BLOODBATH.

Yet again, we didn't have a single winner in Step Up this past week. The correct order was washer/dryer-exercise bike-drum set-dinette set. The prices for those curious were $1079/$1995/$2750/$3382. At least y'all gave it your best shot!

Onto this week's game....It's Any Number! For those uninitiated, Any Number is, as you could guess, a game of numbers. Two prizes are shown, one with three digits in the price, and the other being a car! You must guess numbers along the way, and whichever price you light up first is the prize you win. It could be the car, the three-digit prize, or worse, the dreaded, wretched Piggy Bank! Good luck, boys and girls! You have until Thursday, March 23 to submit a form! Link posted below

https://goo.gl/forms/LLWxJiuJAzA8Q5u52
silverice878, there is NO Thursday March 23rd this year. So do you mean Thursday March 22nd or Friday March 23rd?
The Big Bang Theory Rules!

Offline BillyGr

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 03:51:34 PM »
silverice878, there is NO Thursday March 23rd this year. So do you mean Thursday March 22nd or Friday March 23rd?

Perhaps it has to be submitted by precisely midnight when the 22nd becomes the 23rd? ;)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 04:31:33 PM »

Sorry about the flub. I meant to say the 22nd lol. As you can tell, the closest thing I come to a brainstorm is a light drizzle  :oldlol:
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)