Author Topic: Community Pricing Game, Week 14: Showcases + Week 13 Results  (Read 1574 times)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Community Pricing Game, Week 14: Showcases + Week 13 Results
« on: March 30, 2018, 02:24:11 PM »
Hello, fellow Price fanatics! Thank you to all who participated in the Community Make Your Move; 'twas another big turnout! I appreciate all who sent forms! Onto the results...

Travel bag: $40
Bistro set: $620
Switzerland: $7650

For those who submitted the order of 620/40/7650, enjoy your prizes! All players except one got the order correct, one of the best win/loss percentages we've had since these weekly games began! Let's keep up the good work, y'all!

Onto this week's game....Oh wait! It's showcase time! Yes friends, it is showcase time once again! You will be shown showcases loaded down with beautiful prizes to bid on, and if you don't go over the ARP, you win! But if you're the winner, and you're $250 or less away from the actual retail price, you win BOTH showcases! Good luck and all the best, Price fans! You have until April 6 to submit a form. Link posted below

https://goo.gl/forms/SAsl7uWlwsCQmSGl2
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline geniusinmath

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Hi I didn't see you there. I'm Michael.
Re: Community Pricing Game, Week 14: Showcases + Week 13 Results
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 05:23:55 PM »
Who didn't get it right?