Author Topic: Gameshow Marathon (Price is Right) - May 31, 2006  (Read 2570 times)

Offline ShootingDio

• In the Audience
  • I can explain.
Gameshow Marathon (Price is Right) - May 31, 2006
« on: June 04, 2018, 05:39:54 PM »

Yes, the seven-part series where they play games from the hit gameshows to win for their charities and their home viewers prizes and cash. And what could be a better way to start off the first episode with The Price is Right variant?

Offline bigblue999

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • No Flags
Re: Gameshow Marathon (Price is Right) - May 31, 2006
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 08:25:12 PM »
I remember being excited about GSM when I was young. Now looking back at it, I can understand why it only lasted one season, while not understanding how Ricki Lake got the job from the start.
CSS XIII Silver Medalist

Offline Reloaden

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 10:32:47 PM »
I never understood how Ricki Lake got the job she was a terrible host and Todd Newton was the delivery guy?

The celebrities were terrible and they didn't seem very interested or knew how to play the games.

I can honestly say they did a good job recreating some of the sets.

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 11:08:33 AM »
The celebrities were terrible and they didn't seem very interested or knew how to play the games.
I thought that Paige Davis seemed rather enthused throughout, at the very least.
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.