Author Topic: Community Pricing Game, Week 25: 2 For The Price Of 1 + Week 24 Results  (Read 1297 times)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Howdy, friends & neighbors! Welcome to another installment of the Weekly Pricing Game! First & foremost, thank you to all of those who submitted forms this past week! Without you, all of this wouldn't be possible! On we go to the results!

Hole card for the house: 6 of spades
Up card for the house: 7 of hearts
Third card: 7 of spades
Total: 20

Grocery Items:
Dale's Low-Sodium marinade ($2.58) ($20.64-8)
French's french-fried onions ($3.69) ($14.76-4)
Capzasin HP arthritis pain reliever ($9.97) ($19.94-2)
Puritan's Pride glucosamine supplement ($29.99) ($29.99-Ace)
Dreamfields angel hair pasta ($1.94) ($11.64-6)
Barbasol Soothing Aloe shaving cream ($1.97) ($19.70-10)

BillyGR:
Shaving Cream/Supplement=21!
WINNER!

goldenroadfanatic:
Supplement/Shaving Cream=21!
WINNER!

TPIRFan9821:
WINNER!

geniusinmath:
Pain Reliever/Shaving Cream=12
LOSS

123123123:
Pain Reliever/Pasta/Shaving Cream=18
LOSS

drwhovill:
WINNER!

88JRFan:
WINNER!

Teddy:
WINNER!

Onto this week's pricing game....It's 2 For The Price Of 1! For those uninitiated, the game works like this: Two prizes are shown, and the possible numbers to the smaller prize is shown. What you have to do is choose the right numbers of the price of the smaller prize. If you do so, you will win both prizes! You have until Friday, June 22 to submit a form. Good luck and all the best, folks! Link posted below:

https://goo.gl/forms/7TC1KQtvDv2h4mmr1
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)