Author Topic: CSS Results for 06/14/2018 (Game 171) (PLAYOFFS 15) AND FINAL PLAYOFF RESULTS  (Read 545 times)

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Mike SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube

$2000

5699 motorcycle

18835 Elantra

A BIG ONE, only 3 survivors thanks to cheap FRATS .........

So close, yet in the end so far. what a finale, and congrats to jj for hanging on and defending the title despite my charge. xlx
S46... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline silverice878

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Congrats J! What a long, strange trip this season in CSS has been, but I've loved every second of it!

Too bad I saved all my overs for the playoffs, though.....Oh well. There's always next season!
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Vive Froomey!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
Congrats to J, Wayo and Footix for making the podium this year.  I can be pretty proud of my performance, going through the 3 weeks without an overbid (skipping 1 game due to internet trouble) and finishing 6th overall with that final-day DSW - my best finish in 7 years

Now to finish out what's left of the season!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:03:34 PM by FieldsFan336 »
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life /2011 CSS bronze medalist/Blitz Club

Offline Archviler

• In Contestant's Row
Congratulations to all the winners, that looked like a well fought playoffs.

Hopefully I can get back into CSS next season.

Offline geniusinmath

• In Contestant's Row
  • Hi I didn't see you there. I'm Michael.
Congrats to everyone.

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
  • When Will Staging Not Be Fun?

Um...wow.

The thought about repeating and defending as champion came into my mind at the beginning of the playoffs, but I wasn't convinced that I could really do it and I didn't think I would. Those two DSWs back-to-back were really surprising and really great. And I was very happy to keep consistently score above 80 (and 85). What an ending. Had Wayo maybe not played a day or had bid a few hundred more...

What an exciting way to win the title again! Well done and thank you to everyone for making this close and hard-fought. Certainly a refreshing jolt to play when the show starts tossing out new crap at us.
"WHO GOT BIRDS?" - Snoop Dogg
Coming on Down since Season 20!
Season 13 & 14 CSS Champion

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted, besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Mike SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
I had to play at the end I felt like, give myself as many chances to Q as I could. I didn't think an exacta was realistically on the table. It was more about me having a couple shitty B days, including an 82 one time

Or if I maintain 1st in cash and 2K doesn't go ham in the back half of the season, I have one more bonus point.

Or if I am a bit better about being under, I'm higher up on the points leaderboard and have one more bonus point.

etc.
S46... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...