Author Topic: Board Game - 2nd Edition  (Read 1961 times)

Offline samwars95

• Outside in Line
Board Game - 2nd Edition
« on: June 19, 2018, 11:30:17 PM »
Hello guys,

I've discovered your forum by chance ! And needed to ask a question about the Endless game 2nd edition.

I heard that Big Jon, back in the day, made an "update" of this game is that true ? And is their more pricing game I can create for the game, i'm not the too creative guy.

Thank you very much.

Offline Roadgeek Adam

• I am the modren recapper. Domo arigato.
Re: Board Game - 2nd Edition
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 11:34:20 PM »
It was not BigJon who made a new version. Unfortunately, I am not aware of who made this board game remake.
Season 41–Season 43, Season 46–Present Recap Guide.
Headmaster of Golden-Road.net After Hours on Skype.
Masters of Arts in History, Western Illinois University, 2017.
[No, modren is not a typo.]

Offline Alfonzo

• Director
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 04:03:46 AM »
Nicholas Roache took the time to make rules and set-up for additional pricing games. Here's the link: https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.box.net%2Fs%2F8le6zrp8oh
"Audience, if you're scared buy a dog!"

Bryan, the Punchboard player who gave up $5,000 for a chance at $10,000 and won

Offline samwars95

• Outside in Line
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 05:25:53 PM »
Thanks you guys !

Offline jaywilliams

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 07:15:10 PM »
It was not BigJon who made a new version. Unfortunately, I am not aware of who made this board game remake.
Guys, it was actually Travis Schario, the first car winner of season 32, that created the 2nd Endless Games Edition of The Price Is Right board game back in 2004. In addition, there was going to be another TPIR home game edition in 2008 that Travis created in the form of a Quick Picks travel edition by Endless but it did not get released. He also created a proposed Super Deluxe Edition game of TPIR but was unsuccessful in getting a game manufacturer plus there was going to be a Price Is Right 40th Anniversary Edition board game in a regular and deluxe format in 2012 but Endless Games let the license from Fremantle Media lapse and was not renewed and no other game manufacturer took it.
Jay Williams

Offline jaywilliams

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 07:25:02 PM »
From what I was saying earlier, it has been 14 years since the last TPIR board game and we are due for another TPIR game. Let's hope that Pressman or Cardinal has one scheduled for this year.
Jay Williams

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• 2/1/2023: Superfan!
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • my trailer is all flat and paper-y
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 11:55:29 PM »
I just so happened to run across an older thread about this same topic and figured it would be good to post here...

http://www.golden-road.net/index.php/topic,24139.0.html
YES! You have them all right! You win $2,500! You will putt from the closest line!

Jhc2010 putts from the closest line and WINS!!!

Congratulations! Those 2 cars are yours! Now we go to the Showcase Showdown! You will spin first. Pick a number between 1 and 20.