Author Topic: Reboot Game Idea: “Buy or Sell” 2.0  (Read 1318 times)

Online Josh444

• TPiR Alumnus
Reboot Game Idea: “Buy or Sell” 2.0
« on: June 23, 2018, 11:34:28 PM »
I was trying to think of a way they could bring back “Buy or Sell” with a different spin, but a similar concept. This is what I came up with:

“Buy or Sell”

Three prizes are presented to the contestant (either behind door #2 or behind the Race Game Curtain). A total of the three prizes together is shown on the game board. Drew informs the contestant that the total shown is incorrect, and that if they think the total shown is lower than the cost of the three prizes together, they should BUY them. If the total is too high, they should SELL them.

The contestant’s choice lights up on the game title on the main board (“BUY” “SELL”). The prices of the three prizes are then shown, one by one, on small podiums by the prizes. Before the price of the final price is shown, Drew informs the contestant how much the final price needs to be. The price is revealed, and the contestant either wins or loses.

Just a simple game that could be played with a semi-high frequency. Could also add a modification where the incorrect total is won as a cash prize. What do you think?

Offline pannoni1

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Reboot Game Idea: “Buy or Sell” 2.0
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 07:54:03 AM »
Decent idea, since I wouldn't mind the "quickie revamp" since ME, Eazy, and 1RP get too much play at this time, yet it would add an interesting "showcase" twist during an actual game, and this would save some time, and I'd use Door #2 with a big logo behind the prizes, along with a kiosk showing the "offeratory price", along with a lever that reveals the ARP. The normal buzzer with losing horns would be used for a loss. Since Do The Math does offer a little cash, that wouldn't be a bad idea in terms of the cash being awarded for the difference in savings if possible.
Now open for tape trading! Please PM me for an offer with a list included.

The list: http://pannoni1.angelfire.com/