Author Topic: Rachel Reynolds has now been on TPIR for 15 years (and is the 4th longest model)  (Read 3915 times)

Offline TPIRViewer

• Walking the Golden Road
I doubt anyone saw that coming. Rachel's time on TPIR is now at 15 years, and the 4th longest model in the show's history. She's only 3 years away from surpassing Dian and Holly too. Very well deserved, Rachel is amazing and it's so great to have her on the show.

Online tpirfan28

• Double Showcase Winner
Hot take: Rachel is the modern Janice.
They can be close at the top, too.
#42SP

Offline thatvhstapeguy

• In Contestant's Row
  • Third person to ever see the new studio
^^^^ That. I was just thinking that the other day. Of course, Janice's tenure is a pretty tough record to break, but considering the longevity of some of the models, it's pretty impressive that she's gotten into the 4th spot.
I didn't get called down, but the guy next to me did

Offline plinkowin2010

• In Contestant's Row
Yes, Racheal is the modern Janice.

Has Racheal ever had the chance to meet Janice or seen an episode with the original barkers beauties?

Offline ShootingDio

• In the Audience
  • I can explain.
^ I doubt that would happen due to lawsuit issues and such, so I guess they'd just kept that under the rug.

Offline TPIRViewer

Forgot to mention, she's only 2 years away from surpassing Rod Roddy and being on the show longer than any of the announcers.

In 3 years, she will be the third longest on-screen person in TPIR history, after Bob and Janice. Amazing!

Offline RedWing512

• In the Audience
The day Rachel leaves the show will be a day which, in my mind, will live in infamy.

She is by far my favorite model. She's earned her spot in TPiR history!

Offline PIRfanSince72

Rachel is one of the last people from the Barker era too, no?

I imagine there are still at least some behind the scenes people on the production staff who are holdovers from the Barker era, yes?

Offline SamJ93

• Taking a Bonus Spin
I imagine there are still at least some behind the scenes people on the production staff who are holdovers from the Barker era, yes?

Yes, Stan Blits and Adam Sandler.

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
Isn't there also a Gina Edwards-Nyman, I think the name is?
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Offline plinkowin2010

• In Contestant's Row
Yes, Gina Edwards Nyman is still there. Is she the one who is seen sitting in the front row during the openings in the early 80s?

Is Karen Rusik still there too or did she leave after fingers did?

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
Unless something's changed recently (which is possible -- I'm still in late April), Sue MacIntyre is also still there.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline nickdreyer10820

• In the Audience
  • Bob Barker and Drew Carey Rock
Yes, Gina Edwards Nyman is still there. Is she the one who is seen sitting in the front row during the openings in the early 80s?

Is Karen Rusik still there too or did she leave after fingers did?

Karen Russak left the show a couple seasons back.
We all Love Price is Right!