Author Topic: New Pricing Game for Season 47  (Read 3300 times)

Offline TheRatburnRats

• Outside in Line
New Pricing Game for Season 47
« on: July 23, 2018, 09:41:29 PM »
Okay! Here's the new pricing game for The Price is Right was leaked starting in Season 47:

Crane Game

The contestant must price three items within specified ranges: a grocery item priced under $10 within $1; a small prize priced under $100 within $10; and a medium prize priced under $500 within $100. For each bid given within the correct range, the contestant chooses one of five stuffed animals with money or one of nothing inside them (bear, bunny, frog, penguin and dog), which are positioned on a mechanical crane machine. The animals are then filled with money on the crane game display and one stuffed animal ultimately drop to the machine door. If one of the selected animals finishes in no money, the contestant loses as a result of game over; In the other animal finishes in full money. Contestants can win the car depending upon how the chosen stuffed animals finish the game.

This game will be released on September 17, 2018, but it will be officially a pricing game premiere.

FremantleMedia, Thanks for the leak of this pricing game will be set in September 17, 2018

-Nigel Ratburn

Offline blozier2006

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: New Pricing Game for Season 47
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 09:55:26 PM »
This should go in "Out in Left Field", since this smells like nothing more than a fictitious ripoff of Rat Race. Nice try, Nigel  :roll:

Offline bigblue999

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • No Flags
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 09:58:56 PM »
This should go in "Out in Left Field", since this smells like nothing more than a fictitious ripoff of Rat Race. Nice try, Nigel  :roll:

Especially since he didn't provide a link to this Rat Race ripoff.
CSS XIII Silver Medalist

Offline TheRatburnRats

• Outside in Line
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 10:08:21 PM »
I forgot, so you'll look up to The Price is Right Wiki and look up the leaked pricing game called "Crane Game."

Crane Game is the Rat Race rip-off.

-Nigel Ratburn

Offline Mr. Weatherman

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 10:49:22 PM »
Fake news.
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker