Author Topic: The Season 22 Premiere Has Finally Been Uploaded to YouTube!  (Read 2329 times)

Offline BonusShell

• In Contestant's Row
The Season 22 Premiere Has Finally Been Uploaded to YouTube!
« on: September 21, 2018, 11:55:57 PM »
First, please accept my sincerest apologies if somebody already posted this, but I did a search and didn't see it posted.

I just wanted to tell everybody here that the Season 22 premiere was very recently uploaded to YouTube. As many of you know, this episode (which originally aired on 9/13/93) featured the debut of Cover Up but was preempted in much of the country. Many thanks to The Fun & Games Channel for uploading this episode.

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • ghost in the more-than-shell bedroom
Re: The Season 22 Premiere Has Finally Been Uploaded to YouTube!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 12:34:14 AM »
It was posted, but it didn't have the word "premiere" in its name.

http://www.golden-road.net/index.php/topic,29179.0.html

Anyways, it was a fun little episode.
"If any show, forget sports, Price is Right, [the audience is] the star of the show. Somebody... coming on down and losing their minds, and ... crying, that's the show. The show isn't me, the show isn't necessarily [a] can of soup, how much that is, it's watching people go bananas, and there's going to be some of that missing."

-Drew Carey, interview with Athletic, September 16, 2020

"I honestly thought the doubler was gone, but 9821 going $0 makes sense"

-thatvhstapeguy, Discord message, April 5, 2023

Offline JT

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: The Season 22 Premiere Has Finally Been Uploaded to YouTube!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 07:27:36 AM »
Thank you for posting.  It was such a nice "gift" to receive during Premiere Week.   I remember that preemption so vividly.  Hard to believe the Season 22 premiere was 25 years ago.