Author Topic: TPG 11/13/18 - RESULTS  (Read 1579 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
TPG 11/13/18 - RESULTS
« on: November 15, 2018, 10:57:24 AM »
Guys, Let's talk about spoilers. There were two missing shows and a couple of spoilers floating around that never got posted to the spoiler thread. There was a twitter spoiler about Race Game the day the other missing show was supposed to be originally aired and then we got a TV spoiler for Gridlock! some time after that show was also supposed to air that had to be for that show.

I'll take the blame for not getting Race Game since it was before the thread came into existence, but one of you guys really should've posted that TV spoiler since it could've potentially helped some people out. Considering that that show could be played at any point, we need to be ready. The spoiler thread is there to help even the playing field so that everyone has a fair shot at winning and it's not fair to hide that from people, even if you don't think it would matter. Let's just be more proactive about this in the future and just take this as a lesson learned.

==========

Now that I've got that off my chest; I was pretty wiped out from the beginning of the week and I knew pretty much nothing going in to watching the show this morning. I was expecting an awful show and actually got a pretty great one. Lucky $even was well played and we did fine in the winning department. There were some cheap prizes, but I don't think this should've been moved from Premiere Week. That being said, this lineup was weak and not as interesting as I thought it would be. Here's the rundown:

1 Right Price: 6 picks. sideshow and I nail it.
Grand Game: Most common pick with 9, Cephas and Hag nail it with Hag also going 4x cash there.
Dice Game: 4 picks. 2K/Wayo/I/985 get 10K each, 2K nails it.
Bonus Game: 985 is your solo pick here, gets 50K and 2/2.
Freeze Frame: 2 picks.  Hag and 123^3 get 25K each.
Lucky $even: 5 picks. No one had it for a win.

As you can see, we gave away more money here than the actual show did today and that makes up the majority of our bonus cash today. All the PA cash today came from Grand and they only won $1700. I actually won a game for once with 9/35, Hag takes second with 8/30 and 985 takes 3rd with 8/22. Thread for the next FPG is already up, so start sending for that.

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
Re: TPG 11/13/18 - RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 10:59:23 AM »
Here are the picks and frequencies: