Author Topic: Community Pricing Game: Temptation!  (Read 452 times)

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Community Pricing Game: Temptation!
« on: November 16, 2018, 01:45:55 PM »
Howdy, friends! Welcome to another installment of the Community Pricing Game! As always, thank you to those who submitted forms this past week! Without you, none of those would be possible! Onward to the results....

Charcoal grill: $287
Washer/dryer: $620
Curio/desk: $1769
Sailboat: $3995

TPIRFan9821:
$300/$12
$700/$80
$2500/$731
WINS GRILL & WASHER/DRYER

SBarsodo:
$150/$137
WIPEOUT

JayC:
$100/$187
WIPEOUT

BillyGR:
$599/$312
WIPEOUT

GameShowFan9001:
$160/$127
WIPEOUT

Ntpir:
$300/$13
$575/$45
$1650/$119
$4100/$105
WINS ALL FOUR PRIZES

drwhovill:
$1050/$763
WIPEOUT

tpir04:
$1099/$812
WIPEOUT

AMGray1986:
$250/$63
WIPEOUT

Many of you were visited by John Anderson and John Henson, I see....A whole lot of red on the board, and only two participants walking away with any loot at all. I would have instituted the Second Chance autograph books, but I couldn't figure out how to make it work smoothly. I'll have something ironed out by next time!

Onto this week's game....I hope you can withstand a little Temptation! For those uninitiated, the game works like this: You must take the numbers for a car from the prices of four prizes shown. Each will have two different numbers in the price (i.e., $838, $711, $3663, etc) and you must choose the second, third, fourth and fifth numbers in the price of the car from those prizes. You have until Friday, November 23 to submit a form. Good luck and all the best, folks! Link posted below:

https://goo.gl/forms/9dXTCsjQtTOjtYw42
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18

Offline ntpir

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Community Pricing Game: Temptation!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 04:45:49 PM »
Wow!! All 4 prizes! I always enjoyed Walk of Fame!

Offline Alfonzo

• Director
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 12:38:16 AM »
For the autograph book, how bout have everybody predetermine if they're picking a red book or gold book if they need it? For example, Jay C gave his four prices and picked the gold book if he needed it. He loses the first prize, but gets to go on because the gold book had the SECOND CHANCE card. You continue with the prices he listed until he wins the rest or guesses wrong again.
"Audience, if you're scared buy a dog!"

Bryan, the Punchboard player who gave up $5,000 for a chance at $10,000 and won ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPQ_RRwCfhY )

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 04:12:30 PM »
For the autograph book, how bout have everybody predetermine if they're picking a red book or gold book if they need it? For example, Jay C gave his four prices and picked the gold book if he needed it. He loses the first prize, but gets to go on because the gold book had the SECOND CHANCE card. You continue with the prices he listed until he wins the rest or guesses wrong again.

Damn, that's a great idea! I'll definitely keep it in mind for next time!
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18