Author Topic: MPG 11/26/18 - Gobble Gobble Glub Glub Edition (SLEEPER SIX!)  (Read 1830 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• Hosting FPG for Season 50
MPG 11/26/18 - Gobble Gobble Glub Glub Edition (SLEEPER SIX!)
« on: November 21, 2018, 11:47:24 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and whatever else gets celebrated during this week.

Let's talk turkey. I know it's already hard enough to play when we don't have a full week to work off of and Cyber Monday is considered its own week, but it's a tradition to play it and I want to see who can predict the games on this special. I'm hoping they won't repeat any games, but I'm not the one making the actual lineups.

To help us all out, I am making this our first SLEEPER SIX of the season. With Sleeper Six, you need to send me 2 unique lineups with 12 different games between them. Each lineup gets its own Play-Along and only the higher scoring lineup will count on the leaderboard. Makes sense? Then sit down and get ready, because it's time for some holiday FPG.

I will also mention here that Wednesday will not be an official game, too spoiled out that I think it wouldn't end well. However that doesn't mean we won't be playing it. I have a gimmick that I want to try out and that game will be a trial run to see if this is a good idea or not. Think of it as a scrimmage or an experiment, nothing too formal. Onto the other stuff:

==========

SPOILERS: Surprisingly, nothing yet. Keep your eyes open though.

11/19/2018 (Monday - 8501K) Bag/Side/Any/1WP/Path/S?
11/20/2018 (Tuesday - 8502K) TTM/Bully/DX/P!/Squeeze/Grid
11/21/2018 (Wednesday - 8503K) Spree/Cover/Cliff/Freeze/Bargain/Roll
11/26/2018 (Monday - 8511K) Just like those deals, you just have to wait.

Offline OneBidTris

• Hosting FPG for Season 50
Re: MPG 11/26/18 - Gobble Gobble Glub Glub Edition (SLEEPER SIX!)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 01:42:30 PM »
Both games will be taking submissions at the same time, but this one should be your priority since it counts.