Author Topic: Sale of the Century on Buzzr  (Read 286 times)

Offline tpir04

• In the Audience
  • Double Prices is the BEST game.
Sale of the Century on Buzzr
« on: November 23, 2018, 10:29:23 AM »
I just recently looked on the Buzzr schedule and saw SOTC on weekdays, 10 am ET. I thought MG 75 aired at 10 am. Is this a recent change or just temporary?

Also, I am curious if Buzzr has aired any SOTC episodes from 1987 yet. Thanks for any help!
I walk into Barker's Bargain Bar to find some deals. I notice the men's department and encounter some Temptation. I go over and look at some t-shirts trying to figure out which one is 1/2 Off. One shirt has Five Price Tags on it for some reason so I must go to the price scanner to find out which is the One Right Price. Next I go over to the slacks and see a sign, "2 for the Price of 1." I figure the Clearance Sale price is around $40 each. Seeing that it's a good deal, I Take Two. Time is running short, so I hurry over to the shoes department to see if I can Pick a Pair for my meeting tomorrow. I find the perfect shoes, hurry back to the Check-Out and hand the clothes to the clerk so she can ring them up. She tells me the Actual Retail Price for all the items, and I discover...

THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

Have a nice day.

Offline jlgarfield

• In Contestant's Row
  • Rider Pride!
Re: Sale of the Century on Buzzr
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 01:32:15 PM »
#1 :Not sure.
#2: Nope. So far, the only daytime eps seen in reruns anywhere are from towards the end of the run in 1988 and 1989. However, a FremantleMedia rep has stated that those 1987 daytime eps still survive.

Offline blozier2006

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Sale of the Century on Buzzr
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 03:22:04 PM »
Actually, Sale's been in the weekdays at 10 AM slot since the end of July. And as far as what they've shown, Buzzr's only touched the syndicated run so far (most of season 1, minus a few odd skips here and there; and most of the 1985 portion of season 2 [the furthest they've gone is Curtis Warren's first day]). Last time the NBC run was on the air was when GSN had the show.