Author Topic: FPG 12/14/18 - Skating on Thin (Crust) Ice Edition  (Read 1686 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• Hosting FPG for Season 50
FPG 12/14/18 - Skating on Thin (Crust) Ice Edition
« on: December 13, 2018, 02:02:29 PM »
Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed that nice little break. Seems like the weather's gotten much colder, the news perhaps a little lighter, but the fire still rages on. Nothing special this week, we're loaded to the brim with special stuff already, so let's all cool down and enjoy some nice warm picks before the storm settles in. Sit back, get cozy, and relax with some toasty FPG.

==========

SPOILERS: Nothing yet.

12/10/2018 (Monday - 8531K) OA/S?/Bully/Flip/TTM/Shell
12/11/2018 (Tuesday - 8532K) Math/Dice/Punch/CO/Side/Any
12/12/2018 (Wednesday - 8533K) P!/CoG/Card/Push/10C/Vend
12/13/2018 (Thursday - 8534K) Freeze/Bee/Move/Bargain/Stack/Balance
12/14/2018 (Friday - 8535K) Should be arriving tomorrow

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: FPG 12/14/18 - Skating on Thin (Crust) Ice Edition
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 09:06:29 PM »
I truly appreciate the hard work of people who run these things.
Heck, I have been here for many, many years and yet nobody recalls that a ran HYO and CSS for many years. It's a thankless job. Somehow I am passed over for auto-entry for the CSS playoffs each year, despite my work here. (let's work on this!)
But here's the thing...if no FPG is posted early on, I don't participate.
Let's get these games posted earlier please!
I really had no idea we were playing this week until I got to my work at 6am on friday, and that's not a fun time for me to post anything coherent.
Thanks,
Bob
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: FPG 12/14/18 - Skating on Thin (Crust) Ice Edition
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 11:03:58 PM »
FPG threads are pretty much always posted the Thursday before at noon, when it's a regular one. There is often more notice when it's an irregular one. On a regular week with no moved shows, you can expect a FPG and I don't see a reason to post the thread earlier. If you're playing FPG regularly, you should be attuned with the calendar anyways. There's also a stickied thread that seems up-to-date on upcoming scheduled playings.

Somehow I am passed over for auto-entry for the CSS playoffs each year, despite my work here. (let's work on this!)
This is an off-topic indirect jab at my game, but I'll bite... are CSS hosts supposed to auto-gain entry into the playoffs every year? I haven't seen any such thing. CSS is not FPG.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 11:07:49 PM by Wayoshi »
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...