Author Topic: CSS Results for 12/13/2018 (Game 51)  (Read 1120 times)

Online Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
CSS Results for 12/13/2018 (Game 51)
« on: December 13, 2018, 06:56:20 PM »
SC2 is still a mystery to me. Steam showers haven't really shown up alone outisde of SCs, and there are multiple models. Then Coloardo has been a reasonable 5k plenty of times for this hotel, but has been 7k+ the last two times. But with the Kia Soul at 19xxx nowadays, something had to give to make SC2 less than 33k. The moral... the show is doing a pretty good job of mixing things up lately.

In the end Cephas gets a hard DSW and it wasn't really that close on either SC, as no one could even get a three digit difference today. Apparently one of those electric bikes is 2149, that definitely pumped up SC1 a bit.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline priac

• 10/10/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: CSS Results for 12/13/2018 (Game 51)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 11:39:08 PM »
In the “Perfect Bid” film, when discussing “Exactas”, Drew (in an interview taken from elsewhere)  makes it a point of saying “it’ll never happen” (again). I’ve been watching this show forever.  I’ve never seen showcases this difficult to nail. I’m sure the prize procurers have been given a strict task of mixing it up to prevent this from ever happening again.  I don’t even think there’s been a DSW yet this season (on the show) I mean, there are about 7 different types of air hockey tables alone. Lol.  And don’t get me going on those trips.  Nearly impossible to price.  Def makes CSS challenging, which I guess is a good thing. 

Online Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 10:51:15 AM »
I mean, I can attest that a handful SCs a season have still been easy to exacta, at least up until this season. Drew made those comments 10 years ago now.

It was truly a once-in-a-lifetime situation. they overreacted so hard, for real.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 11:55:24 AM »
I’ve never seen showcases this difficult to nail. 

You must not have been watching when Greco took over, then.
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)