Author Topic: Scrimmage CSS Results for 12/19/2018  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Scrimmage CSS Results for 12/19/2018
« on: December 19, 2018, 03:56:42 PM »
This playing falls under rule 3 of the list of reasons why CSS may not count, as most people had the site down. A couple people were able to get on and bid, but four people is nowhere near enough for me to count this in good conscience.

I'm not comfortable with an official 'quota' on how many players have to play CSS for it to count. I'd rather just go case-by-case. In general though I'd like to look for at least a dozen people playing.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Re: Scrimmage CSS Results for 12/19/2018
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 08:38:19 PM »
That's interesting. The site never went wonky on me when I submitted my bids. Of course, that could be because I'm on a tablet. Things that may happen to PCs may not happen to mobile devices. Can someone a lot smarter than I am shed some light on why that may or may not be?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 08:42:59 PM by silverice878 »
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline Wayoshi

• The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: Scrimmage CSS Results for 12/19/2018
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 11:08:51 PM »
I tried on a mobile device this morning and it didn't work.

It's the nature of the site borkage. "Domain name expires" seems to propagate at different times depending on where you are (although I'm taking an educated guess here, ultimately).
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...