Author Topic: Looking for an epsidoe  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Karalstone

• Outside in Line
Looking for an epsidoe
« on: December 27, 2018, 12:25:31 AM »
My grandma was on an episode many moons ago, she never got to see her episode and I would really love to find it. Her name is Patrica Kupsa, we’ve narrowed it down from 1978-1983. She said that she remembers it was filmed sometime during the summer months. She won a diamond ring estimated at $500 and she lost on the putting challenge. I’ve scowered this particular form at all that have fallen within my time range, with no luck.

Can anyone help me?

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
Re: Looking for an epsidoe
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 09:52:43 AM »
First, welcome to the site. :-)

Regarding the episode your grandmotber was on, the "putting challenge" is Hole In One, but that is all I can help with.

Does your grandmother have any documentation related to her episode (prize form, that kind of thing)?
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.