Author Topic: MPG 11/26/18 - RESULTS  (Read 224 times)

Online OneBidTris

• Hosting FPG for Season 47
MPG 11/26/18 - RESULTS
« on: December 27, 2018, 01:41:13 PM »
This game was causing me so many problems, but everything seems to have been sorted out and I can finally post about it. This lineup was pretty quiet, not particularly interesting outside that gimmick. Everything seemed kinda standard, although I am very tired of seeing Secret X at this point. After the dust settled and lineups were analyzed, this is what I came up with:

Lucky $even: 11 picks originally, 8 survived.  sideshow and Cephas maxes it.
Secret "X": 5 picks from all, 4 survive and qualify for bonus cash. 2K, moi, Kev, and Flerbert each get 10K and 2 MP.
1 Right Price: 4 picks that all survived. dprice, Teddy, Hag and Flerbert get another 10K.
More or Less: SANDBAG
Coming or Going: 5 picks, 4 after the sleeper six. Kev, 985, 2K, JJ get this batch.
Grand Game: 6 picks, 4 make it. Sweeper,  Flerb, Cephas, and Punch for the 10K. Sweeper and Punchy nail it.

Okay, I lied. More or Less was a little surprising here, but I'm also shocked that no one picked it among 33 picks. Sleeper Six worked for Flerb, whose B picks net him the win with 9/36. Punch A gets second with 6/32, and Cephas A nets third with 6/30. Top 9 are unique, Sweeper breaks the trend with both picks ranking 9th and 10th.

And we're all caught up.

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: MPG 11/26/18 - RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 03:07:38 PM »

My B lineup was totally my top lineup, so I actually knew what I was doing the entire time! Gotcha!
"Drew is the greatest at the show that Drew does...how do we make Bob's show Drew's show?"
~ Mike Richards, Cover Story: The Price is Right, aired June 17, 2018