Author Topic: Desperately seeking clean copies of: Cues 20(Clocks), 29(Sewing Machines)...  (Read 4165 times)

Offline chris6113

• In the Audience
JUST JOINED THIS FANTASTIC SITE!!!

Here is my clean cue wish list - thanks in advance!!!

Cue 20(Clocks)
Cue 26(Power Tools)
Cue 29(Sewing Machines)
Cue 40(Penny Ante/Secret X small prizes)
Cue 62(Plinko small prizes Xylophone)
Cue 71(Appliances, often microwave or washer/dryer)
Cue 79(Often for fax maxhine/VCR)

A car cue that was used throughout the 80s and well into the 90s (maybe still)... It's upbeat and "splashy" like the truck/van cue and used only maybe once or twice a week - it's NOT Bean Stalker, MG/HS Hour, or 72 Car Music... Haven't found a clip (clean or otherwise) of it ANYWHERE!!!

and lastly, I don't know the number, but it's a rearrangement of the main theme used for Baby Furniture.

Offline Forrest20

• Double Showcase Winner
Welcome to the site Chris!  Take some time to look around and explore everything including the Golden Gallery and the archives to find answers to any questions you might have!  Now, as far as the cues you mentioned, none of those are currently available for the general public.  As far as Price cues go, whatever is on CaseyBuck's music page is what is available.  Welcome once again!

Offline OldPrice75

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Well, I can't help you, but I just learned the numbers of 2 more music cues.  Thanks!   :-D

Offline TPIR-Fan-9109

• In Contestant's Row
Would the car cue be the one heard at the end of showcase #2 on Sept. 18th's 1986 Special?

Here's the link: http://70.84.119.226/~evemag/media_tpir/segment38a.mov
(Classic TPIR Clips --> Showcases: September 18,1986)