Author Topic: Interesting game show pilot  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Grand_game2004

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GEORGE GRAY IS A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting game show pilot
« on: January 08, 2019, 10:39:17 AM »

There are some differences in this pilot. First of all, the theme is different (wish I could get a clean cut version of this theme). There is no mention of a "7 straight jackpot". The lights surrounding the displays showing the team names will flash when a team gets control, then they'll do a chase pattern. The "constant bell" followed by the regular ding sound doesn't play until after the 3rd correct answer is given. A round will score $500 for the winning team. Same goes to the other team if they win the round. 2 rounds wins $1000 for the winning team and they go on for a chance of up to nearly $10,000. The "hissing sound" was not used in this pilot. Also, since the bonus round was won on this pilot, the "win music" is much more exciting than what they used on actual episodes. I believe it's a stirring rendition of the music they use on "Play the Percentages" if a couple wins the bonus round by winning 100 points. Let me know what you think of the pilot. It IS hosted by Mr. Game Show himself..... BILL CULLEN!!!!!

I also forgot to mention that the animated computer graphics that's used when a team wins a round and when a correct answer is given in the bonus round is way different than what's shown in regular episodes.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 10:41:56 AM by Grand_game2004 »

Offline blozier2006

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Interesting game show pilot
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 01:26:23 PM »
A word of advice... you may want to actually name the show you're talking about in the subject line, next time you make a post like this. Otherwise people won't have any clue what the hell you're talking about.

Offline Grand_game2004

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GEORGE GRAY IS A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Interesting game show pilot
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 01:33:13 PM »
Sorry. This was the pilot to Hot Potato.