Studio 33 - Price is Right Discussion > The TALK Is Right

Pass the buck

(1/2) > >>

Davidnumber:
I’m just curious as to why the pass the buck grocery podium is pushed out of the way as they walk towards the main board 🤔

b_masters8:

--- Quote from: Davidnumber on January 15, 2019, 05:56:15 PM ---I’m just curious as to why the pass the buck grocery podium is pushed out of the way as they walk towards the main board 🤔

--- End quote ---

Because they're done with that portion of the game, IIRC.

DYC:
I’m most likely in the minority but I feel that the eggcrate display should be updated because contestants’ incorrect (grocery) choices aren’t easily as apparent in the reveals as they could be. Isn’t this the last eggcrate display left on the show? Sentimental value aside, an update would add an overdue visual pop to Pass the Suck’s presentation.

GameShowFan9001:

--- Quote from: DYC on January 16, 2019, 11:33:43 PM ---Isn’t this the last eggcrate display left on the show?

--- End quote ---

No.  Spelling Bee, Line 'em Up, Switcheroo, Take Two, Check Out, Race Game, and Magic # all utilize eggcrate displays as well.

b_masters8:

--- Quote from: DYC on January 16, 2019, 11:33:43 PM ---Sentimental value aside, an update would add an overdue visual pop to Pass the Suck’s presentation.

--- End quote ---

What about having the price turn green if it's a correct price, and red if it's incorrect?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version