Author Topic: Buzzr to Air Match Game-Hollywood Squares Hour Episodes on February 17th  (Read 20978 times)

Offline Grand_game2004

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GEORGE GRAY IS A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buzzr to Air Match Game-Hollywood Squares Hour Episodes on February 17th
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2019, 07:18:59 PM »
Man, on Split Second, Monty was pretty fast talking.

Offline Ccook

• Double Showcase Winner
  • 67 years of The Price Is Right
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2019, 06:50:09 PM »
Here's what I see on TV Guide's schedule page, at least for the weekend of September 28:

On Saturdays, the block of Classic Concentration gets replaced with Password Plus, Child's Play, Tattletales and Card Sharks, each in 2-episode spurts.

Sundays, Match Game-Hollywood Squares goes on at 4 PM ET, followed by Press Your Luck and To Tell the Truth. On Monday the 30th, the addition of Split Second hasn't been placed yet, so as they used to say in print, the schedule is subject to change.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 06:56:05 PM by Ccook »
"No man is exempt from saying silly things; the mischief is to say them deliberately."
--Michel de Montaigne

Offline tpir04

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Why, oh why?
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2019, 06:52:58 PM »
September 28 begins the Lost & Found marathon that Buzzr does every year so I can't say I'm surprised.
CSS: Exacta, 6/3/2019
Lifetime earnings: $1,896,732
Season 18 cash earnings: $629,243
Season 19 cash earnings: $490,110
FPG: 2019-2020 Finals Champion

Live for the present.  Embrace the future.  Our favorite game show is still producing excellent, high quality, exciting, hour-long* shows every weekday throughout its traditional season window.  It’s as good as it’s been in a long, long time.  If the 1980s were the ‘good ole days’ for the Barker era, so is RIGHT NOW for the Carey era.  Don’t worry about what the future holds.  It will play out in due time.  Enjoy what we have right in front of us in the meantime!

Offline Ccook

• Double Showcase Winner
  • 67 years of The Price Is Right
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2019, 06:57:09 PM »
You're right--the new schedules begin September 30, so I had a suspicion it was another Lost and Found.
"No man is exempt from saying silly things; the mischief is to say them deliberately."
--Michel de Montaigne