Author Topic: FPG 2/15/19 - RESULTS  (Read 212 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• Hosting FPG for Season 47
FPG 2/15/19 - RESULTS
« on: February 15, 2019, 02:12:35 PM »
Some people, including myself got really lucky that the show was in budget mode and picked some budget games to reel it in. Others got lucky that we're getting games that show up nearly every week, every Friday. Some good rare games showed up, so it wasn't all for nothing and people did guess every game right.

Do the Math - 3 picks. Flerbie, JJ and Tanzerey each get 15K. JJ and Flerb nailed it.
Switcheroo - 3 picks. Wayo, me, and JJ all nail it and get 15K. Wayo maxed it out.
Flip Flop - Also 3 picks. Another 15K goes to Cephas, Sweep, 985. All good for 2 MP.
Check-Out - The only non-key game. 7 picks. 985, me, JJ, and Wayo all nailed it.
Gas Money - 2 picks. Me and JJ each get 25K and 2 MP.
Make Your Move - 2 picks. Teddy and Kev get 25K.

Bonus Cash is weird because 10 of our top 11 players got key cash, but not a single dollar in Play-Along cash was given out. Definitely a strange one, but the strange ones keeps the game fresh and shows that it's a game of luck just as much as a game of skills sometimes.

If you nailed a game, you got a top 5 finish. All top 3 nailed Roo and CO, JJ wins with 14/36, I get second with 10/24 and Wayo gets 3rd with 8/44. Hopefully next week won't be as rough.