Author Topic: TPIR may be coming to Buzzr  (Read 7593 times)

Offline Axl

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: TPIR may be coming to Buzzr
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2019, 07:53:24 PM »
As the EP and per his talent agreement if he wanted to sit in a production meeting and say "Don't show Dian", they aren't showing Dian. It's not "forbidding CBS", it's "sat in a production meeting and said "don't feature them, and if you can avoid showing them even better"'.

I'm not sure what the practical difference is.  But at any rate, I doubt Bob was literally sitting in on a lot of screenings.  He had Roger to be his eyes and ears for things he didn't like.

Online TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • ghost in the more-than-shell bedroom
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 08:52:05 PM »
The primary airing just finished, but if you are willing to stay up, the episode will rerun in around two hours. If you don't have the Buzzr channel, you might be able to watch it for free on the complementary live stream: http://buzzrtv.com/watch
"If any show, forget sports, Price is Right, [the audience is] the star of the show. Somebody... coming on down and losing their minds, and ... crying, that's the show. The show isn't me, the show isn't necessarily [a] can of soup, how much that is, it's watching people go bananas, and there's going to be some of that missing."

-Drew Carey, interview with Athletic, September 16, 2020

"I honestly thought the doubler was gone, but 9821 going $0 makes sense"

-thatvhstapeguy, Discord message, April 5, 2023

Offline brettreilly

• In the Audience
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2019, 03:31:22 PM »
All I can say is thank the lord for YouTube. I’m jealous of brand new game show fanatics being born/starting out getting to see all this quality content when all we had was 15 sec slow grainy clips from websites and VHS tape trading. Now most of the content is there from when GSN aired TPiR. ❤️